Welcome to Downtown Fort Walton Beach

This blog is no longer active!

Check out the latest at :

www.downtownfwb.com

https://www.facebook.com/DowntownFWB

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Downtown Art Walk Artist


The Downtown Merchants of Historic Fort Walton Beach, Florida invite you every 3rd Friday to "Downtown Art Walk". Visit participating stores from 5:30-8:30pm and view works from local artists, art demonstrations and live music. Complimentary beverages and hors d'oeuvres
are served by most merchants. For more information email: piper@stellala.com or call (850) 244-8191. Check out other downtown events at: www.downtownfwb.blogspot.com








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Thanks a lot for sharing this information. :) I just moved into town a couple of days ago from central Texas and I have been looking for an art show like this for a while now. I am super excited about participating when I have some items to include. Alot of my stuff got destroyed in the move though. :( I will definitely be stopping by and checking the show out anyway though. Hopefully soon i will be able to participate. :) If you have a mailing list i would like to be included. My email is wastedhairday[@]yahoo.com

Post a Comment