The FWB Chamber Bowlegs Booty Store - Your one-stop shop for all your Billy Bowlegs Pirate gear. We have the only merchandise approved by Capt. Billy LV himself! We invite you to create an account with us if you like, or shop as a guest. Either way, your shopping cart will be active until you leave the store. We welcome Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
Thank you for visiting. We hope you'll come to beautiful Fort Walton Beach to take part in the 2010 Billy Bowlegs Pirate Festival, June 4 through 7, 2010! For more details, go to www.fwbchamber.org/bowlegs.
All prices include state tax.
- Pirate Walk Downtown (trick or treating, "Pirate-style") - sponsored by the merchants of Historic Downtown Fort Walton Beach (4 to 7 pm)
- NEW THIS YEAR! Billy Bowlegs Block Party -- come and meet Capt. Billy and his crew -- check out his pirate ship parade float - have your photo taken with our local pirates. Ferry Street (between 98 and First Street) - in conjunction with the Pirate Walk.
- 2nd Annual Billy Bowlegs Pub Crawl - visit participating clubs/restaurants, beginning at 6 pm. Participating locations: Fokker's, The Block, Staff's, Coasters, FishLipz, KC's Sand Bar, and the Salty Duck. Shotgun Start at 6; prizes at Fokker's at 10. For more info, see www.fwbpubcrawl.com.
(139 BROOKS STREET, DOWNTOWN FORT WALTON BEACH):
Friday, June 4 - Festival Hours: 3 PM to 10 PM
- Continuous entertainment kicks off with live entertainment and children's activities, food vendors, arts and craft vendors.
- Approx. 7 PM - Skirmish between Capt. Billy and Mayor Mike of Fort Walton Beach.
- Approx. 8:30 PM - Fireworks over Santa Rosa Sound (Fireworks displays being provided by Pyro Shows)
- Continuous entertainment with food, children's activities, arts and crafts vendors.
- Approximately 4 PM -- anticipated landing of Capt. Billy and his crew.
- 7:30 pm- DON'T MISS THIS YEAR'S ENTERTAINMENT HEADLINER -- country star Lee Brice!
- Billy Bowlegs Torchlight Parade: 8 PM
- South end of Eglin Parkway northward to Uptown Station
- Parade float lineup to be published in Monday, May 31, edition of Northwest Florida Daily News and right here on the Chamber website.