Welcome to Downtown Fort Walton Beach

This blog is no longer active!

Check out the latest at :

www.downtownfwb.com

https://www.facebook.com/DowntownFWB

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Downtown Art Walk

Downtown Art Walk

Every Friday
From 5:30 to 8:30 pm, visit participating stores and enjoy . . .
  • Works by local artists -- enjoy creations by your favorites as well as some exciting newcomers
  • Live music -- free for your enjoyment
  • Art demonstrations -- watch as artists create their works
  • Special values and great bargains
  • Complimentary beverages and hors d'oeuvres at many locations
Participating merchants:
  • 3 Dogs and a Chick
  • Adonna's Bakery
  • Artesano Jewels
  • Arts & Design Society of Fort Walton Beach
  • Barefoot Weddings
  • Big City Bistro
  • Brava Hair Salon
  • Buccaneer Gift Shop
  • Carolina Cigars on the Coat
  • Closet Swap
  • Coach and Four
  • Fired Up
  • Fokker's Sports Pub
  • Full Circle Gallery
  • Gaia's Garden
  • Hugs & Hissyfits
  • Ivey Ladies Boutique & More
  • KC's Sand Bar
  • Liquid Surf & Sail
  • Little Bo Feet
  • Maas Coffee
  • Makong Thai Restaurant
  • Merlin's Custom Jewelry
  • Mulhollow's Bistro 215
  • One Feather
  • Run With It
  • Staff's Seafood Restaurant
  • Sacred Expressions
  • Salty Duck
  • Shangri-La Vintage Boutique
  • Sun Fashions & Gifts
  • Tattoo Zoo
  • Toot Sweet
  • Unwind
For more information, contact Tara Wesley at The Closet Swap, 222A Miracle Strip Parkway, SE, Fort Walton Beach, 850-226-7763. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are thrilled with Art Walk and were happy to see so many out for the first one. As a local who regulates downtown businesses, lives near by and knows many local artists I wanted to say that I think you had a great idea with keeping it once a month. It will be hard to get artists every week and locals will not look forward to attending. Just my opinion. I would hate to see you burn something out before it even starts. It has been so needed. Quality not quantity would have the most lasting effect. Thanks for all your hard work!

Anonymous said...

Hi I am a 13 year old girl and I play guitar and sing I have a list of about 25 songs I do. I would like to come to the art walk and just sit and play somewhere, is that possible? I have been told I am very good. But I just would like to get some experience playing in public. Is this possible? Do I need to audition? I dont expect to get payed or anything.

Piper Gaffrey said...

We would love for you to come out and play your guitar. Call Steve @ Artesano 244-5922. He will make sure you are in a good location.

Anonymous said...

Hi Piper and Steve thanks so much for giving me the opportunity to sing and play my guitar it was great fun and we will be working on some new songs foe next time!!! I broke a string and had to leave early Sorry!

Post a Comment